Vs > Ashley Forest
Longreach Post Office vs Ashley Forest Climate & Distance Between
Longreach Post Office vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Longreach Post Office vs Lihue, Kauai, Hawaii
Longreach Post Office vs Sakata, Japan
Longreach Post Office vs Albert Lea, Mn, Usa
Ashley Forest vs Kairouan, Tunisia
Ashley Forest vs Concordia, Argentina
Ashley Forest vs Kursk, Russia
Ashley Forest vs Eyrewell Forest, New Zealand
Piarco vs Tirana
Aberdeen, Sd vs Kaoma
Bizerte vs Bitola
New Castlen, Pa vs Volgograd
- The distance between Longreach Post Office, Australia and Ashley Forest, New Zealand is approximately 3,400 km or 2,113 mi.
- To reach Longreach Post Office in this distance one would set out from Ashley Forest bearing 301.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Longreach Post Office bearing 317.3° or NW .
- Longreach Post Office has a subtropical hot steppe climate (BSh) whereas Ashley Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Longreach Post Office is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome whereas Ashley Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 12 °C (21.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.2 °C (9.4°F) more in Longreach Post Office. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 340 mm (13.4 in) less which is equivalent to 340 l/m² (8.34 US gal/ft²) or 3,400,000 l/ha (363,483 US gal/ac) less. About 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.5° higher in Longreach Post Office than in Ashley Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Longreach Post Office relative to Ashley Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ashley Forest vs Longreach Post Office
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -67 (-3)
|| -55 (-2)
|| -50 (-2)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -340 (-13)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Longreach Post Office vs Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
Longreach Post Office vs Gomel, Belarus
Longreach Post Office vs Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka
Longreach Post Office vs Julianehb, Greenland
Ashley Forest vs Salina Cruz, Oaxacu, Mexico
Ashley Forest vs Izuhara, Japan
Ashley Forest vs Collooney, Sligo, Ireland
Ashley Forest vs Akita, Japan
Prachin Buri vs Plymouth, Ma
Colonia vs Ze Doca
Yarmouth, Ns vs Sibu
Vacaville, Ca vs Barquisimeto
Longreach Post Office vs Ashley Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Longreach Post Office
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 991.8 kms (616.3 miles) NE
- Cairns, Australia - 744.9 kms (462.9 miles) NNE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 531.5 kms (330.3 miles) NNE
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 569.3 kms (353.8 miles) ENE
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 632.4 kms (393 miles) E
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 387 kms (240.5 miles) SSE
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 991.6 kms (616.2 miles) ESE
- Amberley, Australia - 965.9 kms (600.2 miles) ESE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 753.1 kms (468 miles) SSE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 908.5 kms (564.5 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Ashley Forest