| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Longreach Post Office in January is very hot at 30.15 °C (86.27 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.3 °C (99.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 53.1mm (2.1in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:32 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Longreach Post Office January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Longreach Post Office, Australia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Longreach Post Office:
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 991.8 kms (616.3 miles) NE
- Cairns, Australia - 744.9 kms (462.9 miles) NNE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 531.5 kms (330.3 miles) NNE
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 569.3 kms (353.8 miles) ENE
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 632.4 kms (393 miles) E
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 387 kms (240.5 miles) SSE
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 991.6 kms (616.2 miles) ESE
- Amberley, Australia - 965.9 kms (600.2 miles) ESE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 753.1 kms (468 miles) SSE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 908.5 kms (564.5 miles) S