| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Longreach Post Office in December is very hot at 29.55 °C (85.19 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.1 °C (98.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 84.1mm (3.3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Longreach Post Office December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Longreach Post Office, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Longreach Post Office:
- Willis Island M.O., Australia - 991.8 kms (616.3 miles) NE
- Cairns, Australia - 744.9 kms (462.9 miles) NNE
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia - 531.5 kms (330.3 miles) NNE
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 569.3 kms (353.8 miles) ENE
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 632.4 kms (393 miles) E
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 387 kms (240.5 miles) SSE
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 991.6 kms (616.2 miles) ESE
- Amberley, Australia - 965.9 kms (600.2 miles) ESE
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 753.1 kms (468 miles) SSE
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 908.5 kms (564.5 miles) S